1. Jinxin Wang, Yongjie Zhao, Shumu Li, Lingyun Shen, Hao Zhang, Caijun Ding, Chang Wei, Yanfang Wang, Yongfang Li, Wenjing Hong,* Mao Li,* Composition and sequence-controlled conductance of crystalline unimolecular monolayers. Science Advance 2023, 9, eadh0667.
2. Jinxin Wang, Hao Zhang, Shumu Li, Caijun Ding, Yongjie Zhao, Xiuzhen Long, Chang Wei, Yanfang Wang, Yongfang Li, Lingyun Shen, Shuxun Cui, Wenjing Hong,* Mao Li,* Crystalline unipolymer monolayer with high modulus and conductivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2023, 62, e202216838. hot paper
3. Jinxin Wang, Chang Wei, Shumu Li, Qi Hao, Jie Shi, Jianan Liu, Lin Li, Yuannan Chen, Yanfang Wang, Yongfang Li, Lingyun Shen, Xinbo Zhang, Wenjing Hong,* Mao Li,* Monolayer nanoarchitecture of crystalline metallopolymers by electrochemical iterative growth. Cell Reports Physical Science 2022, 3, 100852.
4. Yangfang Wang, Mao Li,* Controlled electropolymerization based on self-dimerizations of monomers. Current Opinion in Electrochemistry 2022, 33, 100952. (invited review)
5. Jian Zhang, Jinxin Wang, Chang Wei, Yanfang Wang, Guanyu Xie, Yongfang Li, Mao Li,* Rapidly sequence-controlled electrosynthesis of organometallic polymers. Nature Communications 2020, 11, 2530.
6. Jian Zhang, Jia Du, Jinxin Wang, Yangfang Wang, Chang Wei, Mao Li,* Vertical step-growth polymerization driven by electrochemical stimuli from electrode. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 16698.
7. Mao Li,* Shusen Kang, Jia Du, Jian Zhang, Jinxin Wang, Katsuhiko Ariga, Junction-controlled topological polymerization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 4936. hot paper
8. Cheng Gu, Zhongbo Zhang, Shuheng Sun, Yuyu Pan, Chengmei Zhong, Ying Lv, Mao Li,* Katsuhiko Ariga, Fei Huang,* Yuguang Ma,* In-situ electrochemical deposition and doping of C60 films applied for high-performance inverted organic photovoltaics. Adv. Mater. 2012, 24, 5727.
9. Mao Li,* Shinsuke Ishihara, Misaho Akada, Meiyong Liao, Liwen Sang, Jonathan P. Hill, Venkata Krishnan, Yuguang Ma,* Katsuhiko Ariga,* Electrochemical coupling layer-by-layer (ECC-LbL) assembly. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 7348.
10. Mao Li, Asit Patra, Yana Sheynin, Michael Bendikov,* Hexyl-poly(3,4-ethylenedioxyselenophene): novel highly stable organic electrochromic material with high contrast ratio, high coloration efficiency, and low-switching voltage. Adv. Mater. 2009, 21, 1707.