报告题目：How far can we go in chemical self-assembly ?
报 告 人：Prof. Yong-beom Lim
Department of Materials Science & Engineering, Yonsei University, Korea
Prof. Yong-beom Lim is interested in developing self-assembled biological nanostructures and biomaterials, combining in research the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, medicine, and materials science & engineering. His group controls the self-assembly process to construct tailor-made nanostructures, while trying to understand the fundamental driving force underlying the self-assembly process. The self-assembled nanostructures are being developed to fabricate artificial proteins that can control cellular communications networks, nanocarriers for gene/drug delivery, and, ultimately, bionanomachines that can perform complex and dynamic biological functions. He is on the Editorial Boards of Peptide Science and ChemPlusChem.
1. 3D2 Self-Assembling Janus Peptide Dendrimers with Tailorable Supermultivalency
Adv. Funct. Mater., 2019, 29, 1808020
2. Modular Self-Assembling Peptide Platform with a Tunable Thermoresponsiveness via a Single Amino Acid Substitution.
Adv. Funct. Mater., 2018, 28, 1803114
3. Fabrication of Multicomponent Multivesicular Peptidoliposomes and Their Directed Cytoplasmic Delivery.
ACS Macro Lett., 2017, 6, 359-364
4. Inhibition of Multimolecular RNA-Protein Interactions Using Multitarget-Directed Nanohybrid System.
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 11537-11545
5. pH-Dependent In-Cell Self-Assembly of Peptide Inhibitors Increases the Anti-Prion Activity While Decreasing the Cytotoxicity.
Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18, 943-950
6. Cell-Penetrating Cross-Peptide Assemblies with Controlled Biodegradable Properties.
Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18, 27-35
7. Nanomorphological Diversity of Self-Assembled Cyclopeptisomes Investigated via Thermodynamic and Kinetic Controls.
Macromolecules, 2016, 49, 7426−7433
8. Tuning Oligovalent Biomacromolecular Interfaces Using Double-Layered a‑Helical Coiled-Coil Nanoassemblies from Lariat-Type Building blocks.
ACS Macro Lett., 2016, 5, 1406−1410
9. Reciprocal Self-Assembly of Peptide–DNA Conjugates into a Programmable Sub-10-nm Supramolecular Deoxyribonucleoprotein.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2016, 55, 12003−12007
10. Structural and Conformational Dynamics of Bioactive b-Sheet Peptide Nanostructures Decorated with Multivalent RNA-binding Peptides.
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134, 16047−16053