1. Shanshan Chen, Xiang Li, Yang Li, and Junqi Sun*, Intumescent Flame-Retardant and Self-Healing Superhydrophobic Coatings on Cotton Fabric. ACS Nano, DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.5b00121.
2. Yang Li, Shanshan Chen, Mengchun Wu, and Junqi Sun*, Rapid and Efficient Multiple Healing of Flexible Conductive Films by Near-Infrared Light Irradiation, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 16409–16415.
3. Yang Li, Shanshan Chen, Mengchun Wu, Junqi Sun*, All Spraying Processes for the Fabrication of Robust, Self-Healing, Superhydrophobic Coatings. Adv. Mater., 2014, 26, 3344–3348.
4. Yang Li, Peng Cui, Luyang Wang, Hanleem Lee, Keunsik Lee, and Hyoyoung Lee*, Highly Bendable, Conductive, and Transparent Film by an Enhanced Adhesion of Silver Nanowires. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013, 5, 9155–9160.
5. Yang Li, Xu Wang and Junqi Sun*, Layer-by-layer assembly for rapid fabrication of thick polymeric films. Chem. Soc. Rev., 2012, 41, 5998-6009.
6. Yang Li, Shanshan Chen, Mengchun Wu, Junqi Sun*, Polyelectrolyte Multilayers Impart Healability to Highly Electrically Conductive Films. Adv. Mater., 2012, 24, 4578–4582.
7. Yang Li, Long Li and Junqi Sun*, Bioinspired Self-Healing Superhydrophobic Coatings, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49, 6129–6133.