1. New Titanium(IV) Complexes with 2-Cyclopentadienylbenzylamido Ligands: Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Properties for Ethylene Polymerization and Copolymerization with 1-Hexene, X. Tao, Q. Wu, H. Huo, W. Gao, and Y. Mu*, Organometallics, 32(15), 4185-4191(2013).
2. Achiral Cs-Symmetric Half-Sandwich Scandium(III) Complexes with Imine-Cyclopentadienyl Ligands Catalyze Isotactic Polymerization of 1-Hexen, X. Tao, W. Gao, H. Huo, Y. Mu*, Organometallics, 32(5), 1287-1294(2013).
3. Rare-Earth-Metal Complexes Supported by New Chiral Tetra-Azane Chelating Ligands: Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Properties for Intramolecular Asymmetric Hydroamination, Y. Zhang, W. Yao, H. Li, Y. Mu*, Organometallics, 31(13), 4670-4679(2012).
4. New chromium(III) complexes with imine-cyclopentadienyl ligands: synthesis, characterization and catalytic properties for ethylene polymerization, L. Zhang, W. Gao, X. Tao, Q. Wu, Y. Mu*, L. Ye, Organometallics, 30(3), 433-440(2011).
5. Direct synthesis of new titanium complexes with chelating cis-9,10-dihydrophenanthrenediamide ligands through sequential C-C bond-forming reactions from ortho-metalated arylimines, D. Zhao, W. Gao, Y. Mu*, L. Ye, Chemistry, A European Journal, 16(14), 4394-4401(2010).