A full publication list is available from ResearcherID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-1683-2009
1. Xiang-Meng Jia, Rui Shi, Gui-Sheng Jiao, Tao Chen, Hu-Jun Qian*, Zhong-Yuan Lu, “Temperature Effect on Interfacial Structure and Dynamics Properties in Polymer/Single-Chain Nanoparticle Composite”, Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics，2017, 218, 1700029.
2. Rui Shi, Hu-Jun Qian* and Zhong-Yuan Lu, “Computer simulation study on the self-assembly of unimodal and bimodal polymer-grafted nanoparticles in a polymer melt”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2017, 19, 16524.
3. Gui-Sheng Jiao, Yue Li, Hu-Jun Qian*, Zhong-Yuan Lu, “Computer simulation study of polydispersity effect on the phase behavior of short diblock copolymers”, Polymer, 2016, 96, 6.
4. Sheng-Chun Yang, Yong-Lei Wang, Gui-Sheng Jiao, Hu-Jun Qian,* and Zhong-Yuan Lu, “Accelerating Electrostatic Interaction Calculations with Graphical Processing Units Based on New Developments of Ewald Method Using Non-Uniform Fast Fourier Transform”, J. Comp. Chem., 2016, 37, 378.
5. Tao Chen, Hu-Jun Qian,* You-Liang Zhu, and Zhong-Yuan Lu, “Structure and Dynamics Properties at Interphase Region in the Composite of Polystyrene and Cross-Linked Polystyrene Soft Nanoparticle”, Macromolecules, 2015, 48, 2751.
6. Yue Li, Hu-Jun Qian*, Zhong-Yuan Lu*, and An-Chang Shi*, “Enhancing composition window of bicontinuous structures by designed polydispersity distribution of ABA triblock copolymers”, Polymer, 54, 6253-6260, 2013.
7. Hossein Ali Karimi-Varzaneh, Hu-Jun Qian*, Xiaoyu Chen, Paola Carbone, and Florian Müller-Plathe. “IBIsCO: A molecular dynamics simulation package for coarse-grained simulation”, J. Comp. Chem., 32, 1475, 2011.
8. Hu-Jun Qian*, Paola Carbone, Xiaoyu Chen, Hossein Ali Karimi-Varzaneh, Chee Chin Liew, and Florian Müller-Plathe, “Temperature transferable coarse-grained potentials for ethylbenzene, polystyrene and their mixtures”, Macromolecules, 41, 9919, 2008.
9. Hu-Jun Qian, Li-Jun Chen, Zhong-Yuan Lu*, and Ze-Sheng Li, “Surface diffusion dynamics of a single polymer chain in dilute solution”, Phys. Rev. Lett., 99, 068301, 2007.