1. J. Du, L. Sheng*, Y. Xu, Q. Chen, C. Gu, M. Li, and S. X.-A. Zhang*. Printable off-on thermoswitchable fluorescent materials for programmable thermally controlled full-color displays and multiple encryption. Adv. Mater., 2021, 33, 2008055.
2. Z. Du#, T. Zhang#, H. Gai, L. Sheng*, Y. Guan, X. Wang, T. Qin, M. Li, S. Wang, Y.-M. Zhang, H. Nie and S. X.-A. Zhang*, Multi-component collaborative step-by-step coloring strategy to achieve high-performance light-responsive color-switching. Adv. Sci., 2021, 2103309.
3. Z. Du, J. Liu, H. Gai, L. Sheng*, S. X.-A. Zhang. A high-performance visible laser rewritable black paper, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2020, 8, 11675-11680. (Front Cover)
4. J. Du, L. Sheng*, Q. Chen, Y. Xu, W. Li, X. Wang, M. Li, S. X.-A. Zhang*. Simple and general platform for highly adjustable thermochromic fluorescent materials and multifeasible applications. Mater. Horiz., 2019, 6, 1654-1662.
5. G. Xi, L. Sheng*, J. Du, J. Zhang, M. Li, H. Wang, Y.Ma & S. X.-A. Zhang*. Water assisted biomimetic synergistic process and its application in water-jet rewritable paper. Nat. Commun., 2018, 9: 4819.
6. T. Zhang, L. Sheng*, J. Liu, L. Ju, J. Li, Z. Du, W. Zhang, M. Li, S. X.-A. Zhang*. Photoinduced Proton Transfer between Photoacid and pH-Sensitive Dyes: Inuence Factors and Application for Visible-Light-Responsive Rewritable Paper, Adv. Func. Mater., 2018, 28, 1705532.
7. T. Qin, L. Sheng*, and S. X.-A. Zhang*. Highly Tunable Multicolor Water-Jet Rewritable Paper Based on Simple New-Type Dual-Addressable Oxazolidines, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2018, 10, 40838-40843.
8. G. Xi, L. Sheng,*, I. Zhang, J. Du, T. Zhang, Q. Chen, G. Li, Y. Zhang, Y. Song, J. Li, Y.-M. Zhang, S. X.-A. Zhang*. Endowing hydrochromism to hluorans via bioinspired alteration of molecular structures and microenvironments and expanding their potential for rewritable paper. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 38032-38041.
9. L. Sheng, M. Li*, S. Zhu, H. Li, G. Xi, Y.-G. Li, Y. Wang, Q. Li, S. Liang, K. Zhong & S. X.-A. Zhang*. Hydrochromic molecular switches for water-jet rewritable paper. Nat. Commun., 2014, 5: 3044.