10. Bin Zhang, Weiming Guan, Fangfang Yin, Jiaxu Wang, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu,* “Induced chirality and reversal of phosphomolybdate cluster via modulating its interaction with cyclodextrins”, Dalton Tran. 2018, 47, 1388−1392.
9. Bao Li, Wen Li, Haolong Li, Lixin Wu*, “Ionic complexes of metal oxide clusters for versatile self-assemblies”, Acc. Chem. Res. 2017, 50, 1391−1399.
8. Simin Zhang, Yanmei Zheng, Shengyan Yin, Jingzhi Sun, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu, “A dendritic supramolecular complex as uniform hybrid micelle with dual structure for bimodal in vivo imaging”, Chem. Eur. J. 2017, 23, 2802−2810.
7. Simin Zhang, Yanmei Zheng, Dingyi Fu, Wen Li, Yuqing Wu,* Bao Li,* Lixin Wu, “Biocompatible supramolecular dendrimers bearing a gadolinium-substituted polyanionic core for MRI contrast agents”, J. Mater. Chem. B 2017, 5, 4035−4043.
6. Yang Wang, Xiaoting Liu, Wei Xu, Ying, Yue, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu, “Triol-ligand modification and structural transformation of Anderson-Evans oxomolybdates via modulating oxidation state of Co-heteroatom”, Inorg. Chem. 2017, 56, 7019-7028.
5. Bin Zhang, Weiming Guan, Simin Zhang, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu*, “Controlled chiral electrochromism of polyoxometalates incorporated in supramolecular complexes”, Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 5308−5311.
4. Yang Wang, Bao Li,* Hujun Qian, Lixin Wu*, “Controlled triol derivative-bonding and decoration transformation on Cu-centered Anderson-Evans polyoxometalates”, Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55, 4271−4277.
3. Lei Shi, Fengrui Jiang, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu*, “Counterion-dominating chirality transfer between chiral and achiral polyoxometalates”, Dalton Trans. 2016, 44, 16139−16143.
2. Lei Shi, Yizhan Wang, Bao Li,* Lixin Wu*, “Polyoxometalate complexes for oxidative kinetic resolution of secondary alcohols: unique effects of chiral environment, immobilization and aggregation”, Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 9177−9188.
1. Yizhan Wang, Lei Shi,Yang Yang,Bao Li,* Lixin Wu,* “Induced circular dichroism of polyoxometalates via electrostatic encapsulation with chiral organic cations”, Dalton Trans.2014, 43, 13178−13186.