1. Gao Z; ChengG;Shen FZ; ZhangST; ZhangYN; Lu, P*; Ma, YG; Highly efficient deep blue light emitting devices basedon triphenylsilane modified phenanthro[9, 10-d]imidazole. Laser& Photonics Reviews 2014.
2. He Liu, Ping Chen, Dehua Hu, Xiangyang Tang, Yuyu Pan, Huanhuan Zhang, Wenqiang Zhang, Xiao Han, Qing Bai, Ping Lu,* and Yuguang Ma, Separation of Electrical and Optical Energy Gaps: Selectively Adjust the Electrical and Optical Properties for High-Efficient Blue Emitter. Chemistry-A European Journal 2014.
3. Gao Z;Liu YL; Shen FZ;Wang ZM; Liu H; Lu, P*; Ma, YG; High-efficiency violet-light-emitting materials based on phenanthro[9,10-d]imidazole. Chemistry-A European Journal 2013.
4．Liu H; Cheng G; Shen FZ; Lu, P*; Ma, YG*;Highly efficient blue phosphorescent device based on wide bandgap host/FIrpic: rational design of the carbazole and phosphine oxide moieties on tetraphenylsilane. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2012.
5. Hu, DH; Lu, P*;Liu H; Shen FZ; Lv Y; Ma, YG*; Separation of electrical and optical energy gaps for constructing bipolar organic wide bandgap materials. Chem. Commun. 2012.
6．Hu, DH; Cheng G; Liu H;Lv Y;Lu, P*; Ma, YG; Carbazole/oligocarbazoles substituted silanes as wide bandgap host materials for solution-processableelectrophosphorescent devices. Organic Electronics 2012.
7．Lu, P; Lam, JWY; Liu, JZ; Jim, CKW; Yuan, WZ; Chan, CYK; Xie, N; Hu, Q; Cheuk, KKL; Tang, BZ; Regioselective alkyne polyhydrosilylation: synthesis and photonic properties of poly(silyienevinylene)s. Macromolecules 2011.
8. Zhiming Wang, Ping Lu,* Shuming Chen, Zhao Gao, Fangzhong Shen, Wensi Zhang, Yuanxiang Xu, Hoi Sing Kwok and Yuguang Ma*; Phenanthro[9,10-d]imidazole as a new building block for blue light emitting Materials. J. Mater. Chem. 2011.